Re: Is firewall yes/no really honoured?

Just want to say that I ran into this last night ... I did an install
using the new FTP graphical option ... Everything went fine, but I
noticed that I couldn't get into the machine from my other pc ... Yep,
the firewall had been anabled ... I was pretty sure I had chosen no to
enable it ... I remember the popup box asking if I was really sure if I
wanted to proceed without a firewall enabled ...

I was going quickly, so I may have clicked the wrong option ... but it
is good to read that someone else ended up with a firewall enabled after
install when they were sure they had chosen not too.

Josh