Re: How did ya'll do in the storm?

On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 10:43, Angela Kahealani wrote:
> ...have weathered the storm of Micro$oft SPAM thanks to procmail filtering.

I don't think that storm was meant (a mere nuisance), rather hurricane
Isabel that struck NC lately (and impacted our schedule a bit).

> This is not a community list... it's a RedHat Linux List... get back on topic.

As the storm was made responsible for delay, it could be interesting to
some of the readers of this list, whether this is on-topic or not (which
is clearly in the eye of the beholder). Given the recent name change,
one could even say that it's not a Red Hat Linux list anymore ;-) and
with the traffic here being not anywhere near as high as on l-k-m-l, I'd
say that we can even afford some posts not being strictly on-topic.

All that is my personal opinion of course.

Nils
--
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp@xxxxxxxxxx