Re: Fedora Project: Announcing New Direction

Havoc,

Points noted..

However, what about those of us who purchase a few RHN subscriptions to
support their RH linux?

Obviously, I realize that you can't answer on this, but maybe you could
push it along.

The real issue for us (a cheap edu) was the cost differential between RHEL
and RHL.

I realize you might not care about our money each year, and I realize that
(i believe this was stated) fedora upgrades will be carried via RHN. I
have to ask myself if RH is still the linux we want to use.

Tom