up2date sources

What should the sources currently be set to?

/etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources is using:
yum rawhide http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/

Anyone that is getting updates care to tell me what they are using?

I see that the rpms are available at:
http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/i386/Fedora/RPMS/

for manual download.

Thanks
-Chris

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both
instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly
unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be most aware of
change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of
the darkness." - Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas