Re: RH Professional Workstation

On Wednesday 29 October 2003 14:01, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:40:46 +0100, Friedhelm Betz wrote:
> > it seems RH will still offer boxes for end users, the next to RHL 9
> > http://www.redhat.de/software/workstation/
> > http://shop.redhat.de/katalog/software
> > This one is in german only, but you'll get the relevant parts: 99 bucks
> >
> > To clear my confusion:
> > Is this offer only for the european market?
>
> No.

Tanks.

> > Whats the relation to fedora core?
>
> Professional Workstation is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 WS.
> Please check the various list archives, e.g. redhat-list, they are
> searchable. The product is an ongoing topic.

I'll have a look;-)

Maybe my question was a bit misleading, read as
whats the relation to the fedora project?
I thought, RH will stop selling boxes for end users, and now RHPW. Just this
fact (stopping box selling) is the reason for fedora. I am really confused
about RH product strategy.

And what about the Redhat Magazine?

Friedhelm