Open office install - knock it off!

Hi,
	I upgraded my RH 9.0 install yesterday to the Fedora Test 3
distro.  I decided my work machine would have to be the sacrificial test
bed before I start in on the rest of th network.

	So far most of the apps are working without any problems, but Open
Office is giving me trouble.  With the new version the install program has
returned and I can't run any of the apps without going through the
installer.  I'm using the rpm version of it distributed with Fedora, so
why does it want to install 200+ MB of stuff into my home directory?

	How do I get rid of this installer and go back to simply being
able to use the executables from their installed locations?

 --

-Maxwell Bottiger

This thing is like a wolf
This thing is a wolf