Re: New extra packages and yum repository

Noah Silva [Mailing list] wrote:

A more important thing to fix would be the prehistoric xscreensaver
password entry box that lookis -nothing- like gnome (and makes me wonder
what the difference between xscreensaver and gnome-xscreensaver is..)

I had a replacement for that "help! my monitor is on fire!" graphic a while back. If I remember correctly, the dialog hardcodes the image in XPM format within some source code, so it's not as easy to replace the image as it is to theme everything else, so we didn't get it in back then.

The entire look of it also needs to change, as you state.

I wish it used GTK+ and was aware of themes, or could at least be able to have a drop-in graphic replacement on runtime instead of a hard-coded one.

Garrett