Re: Mozilla mouseovers

Brian Huffman wrote:
I know this is not unique to RedHat, but I don't know where else to post this...
I have an issue with Mozilla in a web app that has text boxes displayed on the
mouseover. The problem is that inside the popup text boxes they try to use
carriage returns and they only show up as a strange "square-like" symbol. They
show up correctly in IE.

I heard in another forum that this was already in bugzilla (for mozilla), but I
can't find it.  Also, is there any work around?

Do you have a url that shows the problem?

--Chris