Re: RedHat SRPMS

Quoting Michael Schwendt <ms-nospam-0306@xxxxxxxx>:
> You must make available the source code _only_ to the party which gets
> the binary portion. In Red Hat's case that are RHEL customers.

*BUT* there are _no_ restrictions on RHEL customers sharing any GPL code with
anyone else without restriction (other than those of the GPL).

But Red Hat puts all RHEL GPL code in SRPMS on its site.

> Michael, who doesn't reply to top posts and complete quotes anymore.

Ye'olde UseNet guy concurs.  I use the O'Reilly guidelines.

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I.  mailto:b.j.smith@xxxxxxxx  http://thebs.org
There is no greater ignorance than the popular American environ-