RE: Fedora and the System Administrator

On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 15:42, Buck wrote:
> >From what I hear, that would be in violation of their contract.
> Additionally, it might also be known as pIrAcY.

The you heard wrong. I get a Cd that is not redistributable when certian
packages are redistributed, remove those packages and am left with a
redistributable CD. You have to follow the trademark guidelines, but by
removing those packages (plus the IBM ones) and not calling it Red Hat
Advanced Server or other derivations, you're fine. Even RH says this.

--
Bill Anderson
RHCE #807302597505773