Mailman in FC1

I am new to list here so if this has been answered, just point me in the
direction of the answer and I will go there.

I have Mailman installed from the RC1 install bundle and set it up according
to how I did in the old RH9 (after the update for Mailman was put out) and
when I go to the web interface (my.domain.com/mailman/listinfo)

I get the following:

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.2

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy of this
page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what happened.
Thanks!
Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in run_main
    main()
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py", line 42, in main
    listinfo_overview()
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py", line 87, in listinfo_overview
    mlist = MailList.MailList(name, lock=0)
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 124, in __init__
    self.Load()
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 612, in Load
    self.CheckVersion(dict)
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 635, in CheckVersion
    Update(self, stored_state)
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/versions.py", line 53, in Update
    NewRequestsDatabase(l)
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/versions.py", line 476, in NewRequestsDatabase
    msg = Message.OutgoingMessage(text)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'OutgoingMessage

Others from the Mailman list are having this same problem and most on that
list believe it is a Python compile problem. Does anyone here have a running
Mailman from FC1? If so what did you do to make it work?

Two additional notes, I can create lists from the command line just fine and I
can go to a direct list web page (my.domain.com/mailman/admin/listname) and
it works.

Thanks

Charles Layno