Re: keyboard

Am Sa, den 29.11.2003 schrieb Mike Lurk um 14:06:
> I have one of those internet multimedia keyboards with extra buttons at
> the top, I was wondering if there was a way to get them to work in
> Linux. I read somewhere in this list there was some files that needed to
> be installed but I don't have that email anymore. Could anyone please
> help.
> Thanx in advance.

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for (if it was mentioned in
this list)
http://linkeakd.sourceforge.net

There are Red Hat RPMS available that work fine with fedora.

Another approach is hotkeys (http://ypwong.org/hotkeys/), I'm using this
one with debian for it is included in the distro.

For a complete list and tips lots of tips see
http://www.tuxmobil.org/Mobile-Guide.db/mobile-guide-p2c1s8-ext-keys.html

Christoph