Re: xmas wish list

Brian Connolly wrote:
Okay... in the holiday spirit... here is my xmas wish list:

1. a simple iTunes replacement in Fedora. Yes... I've installed xmms-mp3 but that's still not the quality I am looking for.

Check out rhythmbox.

2. nix the 2 beeps (and only the 2 beeps) on boot up.

Unplug your pc speaker.

3. port all the data lock-stock-and-barrel from Outlook to Evolution (including attachments).

Install mozilla on your window's box. It can export outlook's mail. Copy mozilla's config from windows to linux.

It worked for me, but from there I don't know how to get it from mozilla to evolution. I just told mom to use mozilla :)

6. nix the powder blue background on the splash screen and make it black

Well, that can't be too hard. Dunno how, but I'm sure somebody can point it out. It's probably just a matter of changing a line in a theme file somewhere.

7. a pair of lined gloved.

I think I'll keep the gloves I bought for myself, they're very nice :)