Re: General Fedora mailing list question

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 20:26, Yansheng Lin wrote:
> Hi, I would like to receive a daily digest instead of each individual message.
> How do I go about doing that?  I didn't expect this list to be soooooooo active!

Go to http://fedora.redhat.com/, follow the link titled fedora-list, scroll to the
bottom of *that* page, enter your e-mail address, and you will be able to choose a digest
rather than individual messages.If you do choose to receive the digest,
how do you respond to individual messages without a lot of editing?

Peter