Re: I have nothing but good things to say!

Stefan wrote:

> My Canon FB320P works fine; you should just uncomment
> "canon_pp" in /etc/sane.d/dll.conf (it's commented out
> by default). That's all ;-)

Doesn't seem to work here. I uncomment that line, plug in the scanner and open a terminal. As root I type 'sane-find-scanner' and this is the result:

-----

  # No SCSI scanners found. If you expected something different,
    make sure that you have loaded a SCSI driver for your SCSI
    adapter.

  # No USB scanners found. If you expected something different,
    make sure that you have loaded a driver for your USB host
    controller and have installed a kernel scanner module.

  # Scanners connected to the parallel port or other proprietary
    ports can't be detected by this program.

-----

Is the FB320P a parallel port scanner? If so, how do you get sane to find it?

Bryan Anderson <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>