Re: windowmaker

On 28.11.2003 13:56, Dams wrote:
WindowMaker rpm is in Fedora.us repository.
http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraHOWTO

latest WM binary from that repository:

http://download.fedora.us/fedora/fedora/1/i386/RPMS.stable/WindowMaker-0.80.2-0.fdr.5.1.i386.rpm

_still_ has some *bugs* that are _resolved_ in 0.81.0 (#cvs update -r before-xft2) which runs smoothly and without any noticed bugs on my machine (with nicely anti aliased fonts btw ;) ).

Here is a brief description of the problem. Per example, if you use mozilla mail (like I do) or some other gtk2 apps, you'll notice strange and very annoying focusing problems when changing workspaces with Alt-#, and sometimes even crash to console.

more info:

http://cvs.windowmaker.org/cvs.php/src/event.c

http://www.monkey.org/openbsd/archive/ports/0308/msg00111.html

My question is, when are we going to see this patch in Fedora updates?

Regards

-- remove +lists if you want to e-mail me

The following statement is not true.  The previous statement is true.