Re: Console: missing some colors

Setting resolution as a kernel parameter might help,

I was speaking about standard text mode. Colors in frame buffer mode do work, but I don't like framebuffer.

This sounds like a hardware, rather than a software problem.

No, in graphics mode (X) or framebuffer mode everything works. Text mode also worked fine in Red Hat 9. The problem is Fedora's setting of text mode. They probably set it to ignore one bit of foreground color.

	Anyone knows the solution? (do developers read this?)

	Thanks,

M.