From: Chris Sparks [mailto: mrada@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:36:18 -0800
Subject: Fedora give up

Hello again,

Well I really am kind of disappointed that I had so much problems trying
to get Fedora installed.  Never had this much trouble in all the years I
had Redhat.

I tried installing Windoze 2000 and it liked my CD rom and hard drive
and memory choice.  Didn't complain a stitch.  I am in a dilemma in that
I really don't want to use Windoze 2000 in my car projects.  The idea of
it crashing on a regular basis bugs me.

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.