Weblogic and fedora core1

Hi all,

I work for a non commercial firm which has a website which "frontend"
box works on rh7.3 !!! But editors Now just want to support there
products on rhel. I seems to me that anyone in this list use weblogic on
the fedora core 1, i'd like to know if it works well on it and if i can
tell my boss that fedora is a good choice and then to force bea to
support weblogic on it !!!

I will try to promote fedora core 1 to my job but weblogic has to work
well !!!

I 'am waiting for your  opinion on that

Thanks