Re: OT: Linux (Web) Terminals query

On 27 Nov 2003, at 08:25, Michael Mansour wrote:
I'm wondering what Linux solutions I can find which
will enable me to implement a Linux-based SVGA
Terminal ie. something which can access a backend
database (MySQL possibly), display it on the screen
via a fullscreen Web browser (with the purpose of
stopping users from closing the browser), and possibly
enable touch-screen functionality for the application,
something similar to an Internet Kiosk.

<http://kiosk.mozdev.org/> perhaps?