Re: please recommend sendmail references/books

Em Qua, 2003-11-26 às 06:45, Don escreveu:

> Anyway... can anybody recommend any good books on setting up sendmail?

There are some people here which can write a sendmail.cf by memory... I
am not one of these.

I use postfix now, because of the simple fact that fedora comes with it,
not sendmail or qmail (which I used to use). Its simple. It works. And
its easy to set up. Take a look at it before deciding.

It works with me, and my adsl modem, just wonderfully.

Ou course sendmail will do, as qmail, but when postfix is already
there...

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group