Re: Making yum daily update more talkative.

Piotr Goczal wrote:

Hello,

How to make yum daily update more talkative? I would like to be not SPAMed with messages about "connecting to fedora serwers" and information that:

No Packages Available for Update No actions to take,

but I must to know that some packages has been upgraded!
I've tried with combinations of -e and -d parameters but I haven't got any resonable output.
Could somebody help me?

Best regards

The super-simple approach is to have a cron job mail you the /var/log/yum.log file on a daily basis. It will have the updates listed in there.