advantage of Fedora over RH 9?

I had NIC problems that caused me to install (and reinstall) different
versions of linux over the past week. At first I was going to use
Fedora, but later downloaded RH9 to see if it might behave differently.

Now that my problem with my NIC is fixed, I ended up with RH9 since
that was the set of ISOs I last downloaded and burned to my CDRWs (I
had only 3 CDRWs).

Does anyone have compelling reasons to re-download Fedora and install
that instead of RH9? Or compelling reasons to stick with RH9?

Thanks

--
 Trevor Smith    |    trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx