custom cd loads

ive been making my own customized isos since RH8 using the example from
Brett Schwarz article in the Linux Journal. Some mods were necessary for
RH9 to work but still no big problems.

Now I am wanting to start migrating my work to Fedora but I am looking for
some set of procedures to do this. Anyone have a good set they want to
publish or a link to a good site?

thanks

greg