Re: Windows terminal server

Aaron M. Hirsch wrote:

On Wednesday 26 November 2003 08:53, Panu Matilainen wrote:

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Doug Stewart wrote:

Russ Edwards wrote:
| My school board uses a windows terminal server that I can log into
| using windows.  They have a terminal program I can download into
| windows.  How can I do this using Linux??
|
| Thanks
tsclient (but the Windows terminal server has to be set up correctly to
allow access via this method).

Also Citrix has a commercial version of their ICAclient available for Linux.

- Panu -

You could also use rdesktop, which I have had great success with and it is in the apt repositories.

Looks like tsclient is simply a graphical wrapper to rdesktop and can also startup a few other protocols. I downloaded it onto my workstation, fired it up, and it segfaulted. redesktop worked just fine.

						Matt Temple
Matthew Temple                Tel:    617/632-2597
Director, Research Computing  Fax:    617/582-7820
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute  mht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
44 Binney Street,  ML105      http://research.dfci.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02115              Choice is the Choice!