up2date: how to make it work?

I’m a newcomer to the list, and apologize if it’s already been answered

With Redhat 9, it was easy to get up2date working, and I could sign up for network support on a “demo’” basis to get the agent to automatically download only the necessary updates from the Redhat network

Since “upgrading” (?) to Fedora, Up2date no longer works – it essentially says that the operating system isn’t supported, and dies with an error statement

Going to the network site at redhat.com, I see nothing about Fedora

Going to fedora.redhat.com, I see nothing about network support (just a pointer to the updates folder)

Can Up2date work with Fedora?

Thanks

Larry Brenkus

cathy.dutro@xxxxxxxxxxx