Re: Re:Fedora reliability

Hi,

Start by taking a break!
It is frustrating, but as the stress is mounting, you are missing,
otherwise obvious, available options.
Try to keep your calm and the right solutions will appear.
When describing your problems, give maximum of details with minimum of
words and try to be clear. It might be useful some day to someone in the
same position as you are now ...

So, what is going on with your computer?
First, have you verified the media? Unexpected behaviors could be
generated by corrupted ISO images.
What hardware configuration do you have?
... and so on ...

Give some details before asking for help, to make things clearer for you
and the one who will help you !

Good luck!
Marian