RE: Where's the hardware compatibility list?

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jeroen Lankheet
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 1:39 AM
To: Fedora
Subject: Where's the hardware compatibility list?

Hi there,

I need to upgrade from RH7.3 either to RH9 or to Fedora. I base my
decision on the presence of HPT370 RAID support. RH9 has a 3rd party
driver. But i cannot find any information on Fedora RAID support, or any
other hardware support.

Could anyone please tell me where it is?

Jeroen Lankheet

--

Jeroen, a number of people have already recommended that you avoid using
the HPT370 RAID functionality and I won't argue with that.  I have an

Or, if nothing else, you can at least add up to four more drives to your
system without using RAID.

Good luck!

Drew

Drew Dunn