Re: Flash Plugin for Fedora Core 1

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 14:55, Jonathan M. Slivko wrote:
> Anyone know of a Shockwave plugin for Fedora Core 1?
> -- Jonathan

Shockwave has not been ported to Linux, probably because they don't see
the market demand.  Write polite letters to Macromedia if you want them
to better support Linux.  Currently Shockwave plugin works great with
CrossOver Plugin (the commercial wine that runs many Windows plugins),
but this is really an undesirable solution.

Does anyone actually create non-silly-web-game Shockwave content?  I
believe I totally haven't visited any USEFUL Shockwave pages.  Ever.  I
could be wrong though.

Warren