Re: Updated RPM - flash-plugin-6.0.79-2

Warren Togami wrote:
http://macromedia.mplug.org
flash-plugin-6.0.79-2

There are NO CHANGES to the plugin binaries themselves.  They are the
same binaries released during March 2003.  This package update is only
improvements to the installer in order to reduce support issues.

Please configure your apt, yum, up2date, or urpmi tools to automatically
check for updates of flash-plugin.  Details at the website above.

I've got some documentation for the fedora.redhat.com site which I'll stuff in CVS tomorrow. I should include information about the yum repository.

--Chris