Re: Re: kernel gcc version doesn't match gcc I used

I understand now, thanks. I didn't realize I had two different versions of the actual gcc compiler installed. Would it work or be better to uninstall 'normal' gcc and create a link  @ /usr/bin/gcc to /usr/bin/gcc32 so that I effectively have only one gcc? Or, is there some good reason to actually have both?

> Any insight is appreciated, thank you.

The toplevel Makefile specifies HOSTCC=gcc32.

/Peter