Copy text from Evolution - Paste does not preserve line breaks

Hi all,

I searched the list archive and both RH and Ximian Bugzilla's, but came
up empty on this one.

When copying text FROM an Evolution e-mail compose window or from an
inbound e-mail (either in the preview pane or fully open) and I paste
the text into a text editor (say gedit or emacs), line breaks are not
preserved. The pasted text ends up being one long line.

For example, if I paste the text in this e-mail to emacs, it is one long
line, even where I have "hard" line breaks between paragraphs.

Has anyone else noted this or does anyone know if this has been posted
to Bugzilla and I just failed to use the proper search terms and/or
filters?

If not, I will post this.

This is really annoying.

Thanks,