Re: I think fedora needs...

pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Ummm....There is a Photoshop/PaintShopPro equivalent.

It's called Gimp.

Yeah - but the interface is awful. Try as I might, I can't get used to it, and all those windows it throws around. I *will* keep on with it as it does seem to be the best solution for me (it does everything I need,
I think, and it's fater than trying to use PhotoShop under CXOffice),
but it's going to take some time for me to get to like it.

Bryan Anderson <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>