Re: Gene Poole/FSG/FDS is out of the office.

Bryan Anderson wrote:

Does that mean we're going to get this in reply to every post here? Why do people do this.......I even knew a woman who did VA work and worked from home. Her home address was on her web page....then she sent an auto
eply to all emails saying that she was on holiday and the office would be un-staffed for two weeks.....nice oportunity for a lucky thief!

Normally it's because their employers force them to use broken e-mail clients <cough>Lotus Notes</cough> that don't understand the headers that identify mailing list traffic.

Ian Pilcher                                        i.pilcher@xxxxxxxxxxx