From: rg [mailto: grant@xxxxxxxxxxx]
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:09:47 +0900
Subject: shutting down mouse services [Failed]??

A problem that arrived with Fedora Test 1 and remains on Core 1 (but did
not exist in RH9)  is during the shut down process, during which I
always get [Failed] during the phase that says Shutting down mouse
services.  Everything seems to work just fine, but it seems odd that
suddenly this consistent Failure in Core 1. Any suggs as to what is at
the cause?

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.