RE: CD Ripping Not Working

I encountered the same problem.  I'll focus on GRIP since I know it
better.  It can access the cddb fine.  However, the interface itself is
slow and eventually hangs.  Interestingly, I tried a tarball install of
both the stable and devel version and the problem repeated in both of
those cases, leading me to belive that the problem lies with some related
library.

Phil