Re: USB card reader

A.J. Bonnema wrote:

[changed the subject from USB pen drive to USB card reader]

Dee-Ann LeBlanc wrote:

It's probably /dev/sda1 ... Linux sees USB devices as SCSI.

Hi Dee-Ann,

No, it's not sda1. And I tried a lot of other sd's, is it possible to issue a command that shows which device it is, some kind of scanning, so that I know which device to enter in the mount command?

Guus.

In my experience, if the hotplug code finds it, it also mounts it automagically.

--
Scott Burns
Mirrabooka Systems

Tel +61 7 3857 7899