 --- On Fri 11/21, Alexandre Strube < surak@xxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
From: Alexandre Strube [mailto: surak@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 08:29:10 -0200

If you already used redhat, well, consider fedora as redhat 10. New
package versions, small modifications on bluecurve, no 2.6 yet. Anyway.

Believe me, redhat, and now fedora, just works. Its productive. In fact,
I use linux since yggdrasil with kernel 0.9 I think. And redhat 8 was
the first one which made me live in a desktop linux.. It's easy to work
with, compared, say, to a debian, slackware or even the openbsd I used
to have, it's easy to update, and it was the smoothest migration I've
ever seen, from redhat 8 to 9, and from 9 to fedora.

-- Alexandre Ganso

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.