Re: USB Pen Drive?

Bryan Anderson wrote:

Well.....I am pleasantly surprised at how helpful the people are on this group. I wonder if it's a reflection of the kind of person who uses FC1, or the kind of person who uses Usenet, but I tried Linux a few times over the past year (Mandrake and RedHat) and got all my support via the
newsgroups and no-one was quite as helpful, and many people are downright rude to newbies there.

There's your explaination. The distro is pretty new so just about everyone is a newbie ;)

--
Scott Burns
Mirrabooka Systems

Tel +61 7 3857 7899