Re: kickstart problems

Andy Elmer wrote:

Has anyone else had success using kickstart via NFS with Fedora?  I am
doing everything the same way I always have with RH 7.3, 8, and 9.  Has
the ks.cfg format changed?
<snip>

Yes, I have installed Fedora via NFS, both kickstart and interactive. The procedure is no different, but due to a number of things which were different in the Fedora kickstart files, I found I had to go through an interactive install first, to get a base kickstart file to work from. Subsequent minor modifications (adding/omitting packages) caused no problems, and I was able to do kickstart-driven installs via NFS.

  "Oh scholar, if your scholarship benefits not Mankind,
   you deserve not admiration but contempt." -- Kahlil Gibran