Re: Console Mouse Service???

On Nov 20, 2003, at 1:35 PM, PatrickM wrote:

Today I made an unexpected discovery...

Every time I switched off Fedora, I got a red "failure" on the Console Mouse Service.

My wireless Logitech keyboard was connected with a ps2 plug for the keyboard and a ps2 converter (usb -> ps2) for the mouse.
After I removed the ps2 converter and restarted Fedora, I got a message saying the ps2 mouse was gone and a new mouse was found.

I'm having the same problem with a ps2 mouse - when I switch my KVM between machines, I come back to Fedora and my mouse is all over the place and basically useless. I have to reboot to get its functionality back. This same mouse worked fine on RH 9. Any ideas?

Matt