Re: printing font?

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 10:55:53AM +0700, Lewi wrote:

> but sadly, when I print some document with asian fonts, it just
> print block is there any trick for this? or I just install asian
> fonts from fedora cd

With Red Hat Linux 9, the answer would have been to make a symlink to
that directory from somewhere in /usr/share/fonts -- but the new
foomatic engine invokes ghostscript in a different place and the
GS_FONT_PATH variable no longer gets set.

Would you mind filing a bugzilla bug report about this so that people
interested in following this bug get notifications of when there is a
package to test?

Thanks,
Tim.
*/