Sendmail question

Hello all,

I have a list that I run on my Fedora box and I am wondering about
something. I'd like to have all mail to a certain domain get priority when
a mass emailing get sent out (no, I'm not a spammer, I actually route
tornado warnings through it!). Sendmail docs aren't clear to me on how to
do this. Anyone do this already, or would venture a guess? Or how I can
send out, via majordomo, the email and have sendmail send it to multiple
domains at once?

Thanks for any help!

E-mail: gilbert@xxxxxxx                                               ***