RE: Is this list on a newsgroup?

On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 13:47, PCDEBB | Fedora-list wrote:
> I'd love to see this on a newsgroup publicly.  I just signed up
> yesterday and it's very hard to sift thru the email to read
> going on.  How can this be attained?
> (and I wouldn't want Yahoo either)

    If you have a traditional set up, you can just tell the machine
holding your account to put it into other folders. Simple procmail
trick:

:0

    Many mailers will let you filter'em locally and such, too.

    Having these messages thrown into a seperate area allows you to keep
your inbox free for what's probably personal, direct stuff, and you can
scan/delete/read the Fedora list as you have time.  That's what I'm
doing here- that procmail line is a copy of what I use.  I'm on several
lists, so doing this is vital to keeping it all straight.

    Cheers!

Brian FahrlÃnder                     Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                    http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262