Re: CD Recording software opinions asked

Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:
On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 02:12, Thomas wrote:

What is the CD Recording Software of your choice?

K3B seriously rocks!

After having used xcdroast for I don't know how long I tried K3B and it is really,really good. The thing I like best is that it is so simple, that it actually saves you time. (With being simple I do not mean less functionality, it's all there, but, for example verifying and burning an iso is actually quite simple, so it should be just point, click, burn and finished, and in k3b it is!)