Re: exim

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, WipeOut wrote:

> Personally I would like qmail, main reason being that qmail, vpopmail,
> qmailadmin and Courier-IMAP combined lets you create a DB driven mail
> server with web management and quotas and the works..

That's nice, but last I looked there was an issue:

1) the qmail license doesn't allow distribution of a
   patched qmail, meaning only an unpatched qmail RPM
   can be distributed

2) almost all the qmail users I know have applied a
   number of patches to their qmail installation

That would making the distribution of a qmail RPM not too
useful for people who actually want to use qmail ...