Re: i know its been discussed, but...

Fernando Fernandez wrote:

I tried searching for editing panel, rearranging panel but with no
success. can anyone tell me either what to search for in the archives,
or simply how to edit the "start menu".

I don't know about Gnome, but the easiest way I have found in KDE is to right click the (task bar?) at the bottom of the screen and select "configure panel". Then select the "menus" tab and there is a button in the middle to "Edit K Menu".

Bryan Anderson <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>