Re: Fedora for laptops ... Re: Dell Precision M60 LapTop (Built-in Wireless) support

In message <3FB9891A.9030103@xxxxxxxxx>, Gregory Gulik writes:

 >Suspend/resume works perfectly on my Dell i8100.  It uses the old-style
 >BIOS suspend to RAM by hitting a function key.
 >
 >One of these days I'm going to try to get the swsusp patches to work
 >with the Fedora kernel on my newer ACPI based laptop.
If you do, let the list know -- the lack of suspend functionality is
about the only thing that really bothers me these days when traveling
with my laptop.  I'm getting good battery time with ACPI and laptop mode.

jeff