Mozilla & Firebird randomly crash

I have been having a problem ever since I upgraded my laptop from Redhat 9 to Fedora.  Mozilla & Firebird crash under weird circumstances when surfing the net.  For example, sometime google will crash it, and it will continually until I reboot.  The problem is really weird.  I have also noticed that if I use Konqueror then everything seems to be fine or at least it hasn't crashed.  I was wondering if anybody else was having this problem decides myself?

--
Benjamin Arai <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Araisoft Corp.