Re: Xmms and MP3's

Or 'apt-get install xmms-mp3'. ;-) I wish more people would make use of the sheer power of yum/up2date/apt.

Elliott Wilcoxon
Peter Backlund wrote:
Anyone know where I download the correct xmms-mp3 or whatever so I
listen to my legal mp3's?

Go to rpm.livna.org, and follow the instructions on how to add that repository to either up2date or yum. Then install it by

yum install xmms-mp3

or

up2date xmms-mp3

Or, you could just download that single rpm. Start browsing at

http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/

But I can't emphasize enough the value of up2date and/or yum, so you should really learn how to handle them.

/Peter